As China’s leading HR & Corporate Administration Specialist, New Horizons supports foreign corporations to incorporate a Sales Office in China.
Under the P.R. of China law, the Sales Office involves a foreign company renting a local address in China for business purposes, without having to register any legal entity. All China activities can be invoiced/paid by the headquarter company, while an employer of record is taking care of the office lease and the legal management/ payroll of its employee(s).
Excellent Support for your Growth in China.
General Setup Procedure
- Setup Time: 0-1 month
- Business Activity in China: Indirect (via headquarters and local partners)
- Employment Capacities: High
- Administrative & Legal Liabilities: Low
Cost: Low (Office + Staff)
- The most flexible way of doing business. You can expand your workforce in any city without legal, tax and HR burdens.
- The fastest option to start with. It takes only days to find and secure an office lease with one of the thousands of office providers in China.
- The employment of your staff doesn’t require any administrative procedure nor timeframe to be defined. All the employment contracts and benefits of your staff are explained to you and handled by your local Employer of Record.
- No investment required for the Chinese branch. You are only to support the cost of your office space and your employee(s).
- Limited liability: you monitor the work of your employee(s) while the Employer of Record in China is responsible for their labor contracts, payroll and tax compliance, as well as daily legal support on your side.
- No risk in order to change operations: the address can be used to register a local entity in China at any time, transforming the Sales Office into a WFOE, Rep Office, or Joint-Venture.