Making Expansion to the Philippines Easier, More Affordable and Efficient
New Horizons Global Partners offers you customized solutions for your individual expansion plan. We can successfully help you expand your business to the Philippines and the rest of the continent. Our local experts are your global partners in expanding your business to new markets.
Important Information about Doing Business in the Philippines
- Full Name: Republic of the Philippines
- Population: 104.9 million (2017)
- Capital: Manila
- Primary Languages: Filipino and English
- Main Religions: Roman Catholicism, Protestant Christianity, Islam, Iglesia ni Cristo, Buddhism
- Monetary Unit: Philippine Peso
- Main Exports: Semiconductors, electronic products, transport equipment, apparel, copper products, petroleum products, coconut oil and fruits.
- GNI Per Capita: 10,030 PPP dollars (2017)
- Internet Domain: .ph
- International Dialing Code: +63
Customized Business Solutions
Our experts consult with you to determine the best type of legal entity, based on the specific needs and objectives of your business. We may suggest incorporating one of the following benefits:
- Domestic Corporation with Foreign Shareholders
- Joint Venture
- Regional Headquarters/Regional Operating Headquarters
- Branch Office
- Representative Office
Setting up a business in the Philippines requires following a series of steps to legally register your business with local governmental agencies. We can assist with every aspect of this process. Our experts can also discuss minimum capital investment requirements and ways that you may be able to minimize them.
PEO & Employment
Our PEO and employment services allow you to place qualified candidates in key roles in your business. You can easily scale up or down your business as the commercial climate changes. We draft compliant labor contracts and handle all Employer of Record services, transferring the legal liability from you to us. This allows you to have access to top talent without having to worry about compliance matters in the Philippines.
Our employment solutions allow you to expand your business to a new market with or without a legal entity while benefitting from partnering up with local experts who are familiar with the Filipino labor market and regulatory scheme.
At New Horizons, you will have access to our database of qualified global candidates. We can help you find local or foreign staff to serve in key roles for your business. We can also customize a recruitment strategy to find employees who have specific skills and experience, tailor a competitive offer and assist with the onboarding process.